Asana Training collects information in several ways. Customer information is collected for the purpose of processing your order. This information is kept confidential and is not shared. Information provided through a form or email may be used for internal sales and marketing purposes. Web browsing activity may be tracked to improve the website and for marketing purposes. We will not disclose your personal information without your explicit consent.
All deposits and payments are non-refundable. At our discretion, we may allow rescheduling of sessions for an additional fee. Asana Training reserves the right to cancel a training or service at any time prior to the start, in which case a full refund will be provided.
In the event Asana Training is unable to perform training or consulting duties during the agreed upon time period due to travel, technical difficulties, or other unforeseen difficulty, liability is limited to Asana Training’s choice of providing the client with a) additional training or consulting time equal to the time lacking or b) a refund of $30 for each 15 minute time period of the agreed time that Asana Training did not train or consult, up to the total balance due. At no time for any reason will Asana Training’s liability exceed the original balance.
For technical difficulties at the fault of the client, failure to provide information to Asana Training in a timely manner, or other issues at the fault of the client that affect the timeliness or quality of Asana Training’s work, no refunds will be provided.
Online course policies
All deposits and payments are non-refundable. Any membership with lifetime access means that if Asana Training chooses to no longer host the course online, members will have a minimum 14 days to download the course. All course materials are owned by Todd Cavanaugh and no part may be copied or distributed without expressed written consent.
Course memberships are purchased on a subscription basis unless otherwise stated. By purchasing a course, you are agreeing to recurring payments at the term identified during the purchase process. Subscriptions may be canceled at any time, in which case access to the course terminates at the end of the subscription period.
A month of access is equivalent to 30 days, so a 6-month subscription would last 180 days before the next payment. Note this may not line up exactly with whichever day of the month the course was purchased (e.g. 180 days is not “8th of January to 8th of July.”
Purchasing access to the course (either lifetime or subscription) provides a license for one device at a time to access the course. You may not share user login credentials with multiple people. Multiple seats can be purchased at a discount; contact [email protected] for more information. The course may be displayed from a TV/projector in-person up to 100 people from one company. For groups over 100 people or representing multiple companies, please contact [email protected] for customized licensing.
One free hour of consulting is included in LIFETIME membership purchases. The hour must be used within 90 days of the purchase and can be booked here.
Live event policies
All payments are nonrefundable. Asana Training reserves the right to cancel the event at any time and provide full refunds to registrants. Exceptions will not be made due to weather, sickness, work obligations, or any other reason. Registration may be transferred to another person from the same workplace.
Walk-ins may be allowed to register on the day of the event as space allows.
Transfer Asana Projects Tool policies
No information is shared with Asana Training or anyone else during a project cloning. No data is stored on the server and the API key is not retained between calls. No permanent cookies are stored, and your login token is only stored in a temporary cookie.
All data transfers are encrypted. However, we make no guarantees about information security. Do not use this tool if you are concerned about the security of confidential information.
No warranties or guarantees are made about the integrity of data or its confidentiality. Use this tool at your own risk. Asana Training or any of its representatives cannot be held responsible for any results of using this tool.
Website terms & conditions of use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Asana Training’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Asana Training’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Asana Training at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Asana Training’s web site are provided “as is”. Asana Training makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Asana Training does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Asana Training or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Asana Training’s Internet site, even if Asana Training or a Asana Training authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Asana Training’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Asana Training does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Asana Training may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Asana Training does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Asana Training has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Asana Training of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Asana Training’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Nevada without regard to its conflict of law provisions.